VP T&E & Card Administration
Los Angeles, CA, USA | ViacomCBS
Industry:Media / Entertainment
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
Paramount Global (NASDAQ: PARA, PARAA) is a leading global media and entertainment company that creates premium content and experiences for audiences worldwide. Driven by iconic studios, networks and streaming services, Paramount's portfolio of consumer brands includes CBS, Showtime Networks, Paramount Pictures, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, BET, Paramount+, Pluto TV and Simon & Schuster, among others. Paramount delivers the largest share of the U.S. television audience and boasts one of the industry's most important and extensive libraries of TV and film titles. In addition to offering innovative streaming services and digital video products, the company provides powerful capabilities in production, distribution, and advertising solutions.
Reporting to the SVP Global Accounting Operations, the VP Global Travel & Expense is responsible for the maintenance of our global card programs, development and distribution of key reporting to business unit CFOs and the T&E audit function. This position will lead a team of 11 reports located NYC, LA, Nashville, Budapest, and Buenos Aires.As part of the role, the VP will provide complete oversight of the Global Travel & Expense function, work closely with the C-suite and other senior leaders, and help create innovative solutions to streamline day-to-day activities and reporting.
• Work closely with business unit CFOs to craft, apply and interpret robust analytical solutions to support business performance and decision making
• Demonstrate strong leadership and training capabilities
• Positively contribute to the hiring, development and culture of the team, including an intentional approach in ensuring that diversity, equity and inclusion are upheld in ways of working and in all decisions
• Implement and maintain global T&E policy
• Lead Concur global instance implementation across Paramount Global
• Participate in the integration of Concur into our global enterprise reporting system (S4 Hana)
• Main point of contact for relationships with Bank of America
• Lead integration of new business acquisitions into our T&E process while understanding and handling local regulatory requirements
• Lead training of T&E process to our existing and new employees
• Main point of contact for T&E critical issues from members of senior management
• Lead the T&E audit function to ensure compliance with our global policies
• Lead reporting on expenditure trends, policy non-compliance, as well as delinquent T&E reconciliations and card deactivation / reactivation
• Work closely with Information Technology on system changes
• Improve process with automations and standardization wherever possible
• 7+ years related work experience
• Experience with Concur
• Demonstrated ability to translate “big picture” vision and long-term outlook into clear objectives and action plans
• Demonstrated ability to perform effective workload prioritization and management
• Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and take initiative and follow through
• Excellent analytical skills with thorough attention to detail
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Strong communication skills (oral, written & listening)
• Great teammate with the ability to work with and communicate with people at different levels within the organization to drive work forward
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies, we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Already a member? Sign In