VP, Total Rewards
Anywhere, NC, USA | NTT
Industry:Telecommunications & Wireless
Job Description:72 people have viewed this job
At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?
The VP, Total Rewards will lead and manage a strategic partnership between Human Resources and company’s line management with a focus on Compensation and Benefits design, implementation and communication and ongoing administration of all programs.
This role assures that all compensation and benefit programs are competitive, cost effective, and aligned to company’s strategic intent. The VP, Total Rewards is responsible for ensuring that effective policies, procedures, processes and practices are in place which will enable compliance with rules and regulations. This role also ensures best practices are utilized for vendor management, plan communications and plan administration.
Working at NTT
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze, design, and implement compensation programs and processes for NTT
- Advise management on market trends, compensation programs and pay changes
- Plan, recommend, develop, and implement new and revised comp programs, incentive plans, policies, procedures in order to be responsive to company’s goals and competitive practices
- Advise management, HR team, and recruiting on offers, pay changes, incentive plans, policy, guide lines, and pay decisions
- Lead and facilitate annual compensation plan development process, including sales commission structure
- Lead and facilitate the automation of sales compensation processes
- Education and training to management on compensation variable pay programs
- Liaison with global compensation team. Member of global compensation team/squad to represent Americas region needs.
- Design, manage, analyze, and implement all benefits plans for NTT Ltd, Americas
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance for all benefits plans, including legislation and regulations outside the benefits arena
- Responsible for overall management and direction of annual open enrollment and benefits communications strategies
- Cost analysis and management reporting, linkage back to finance and CEO
- Serve as SME for benefits to Human Resource staff
- Propose new benefits offerings and their financial implications to senior management, focused on attracting and retaining talent
- Ensures balance between maximizing benefits offerings and services to employees while minimizing costs to employees and the company
- Serve as liaison between broker, vendors, attorneys, and governmental agencies
- Day to day oversight and supervision of compensation & benefits staff
- A Bachelor’s degree with Human Resource focus, or Finance combined with Human Resource
- Human Resources related certifications (i.e. PHR, SPHR, CEBS, CCP) preferred
Work Experience Required
- 10-12 years of Human Resource experience
- Six to eight years benefits and/or compensation experience
Skills and Core Competencies
- Results oriented individual needed, with ability to influence, be flexible, and able to deal with change and ambiguity
- Excellent MS Office skills, notably Excel
- Superior analytical skills: systems experience; experience working with finance and accounting business acumen
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of base pay management and variable pay in a sales centric organization
- Knowledge of ERISA, HIPPA, FLSA, and COBRA and other applicable laws and regulations
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.
Already a member? Sign In