VP- Underwriter, Special Credits
Chicago, IL, USA | Robert Half International
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:51 people have viewed this job
To apply for this VP-Underwriter, Special Credits position, send your resume in a Word document to John Sadofsky (email@example.com). In the subject line, type: VP- Underwriter, Special Credits
-Lead in the management of a select portfolio of the firm’s higher risk rated investments through enhanced financial/operational monitoring and frequent interaction with company management, financial sponsors, and third-party consultants/financial advisors
- Review and analyze Borrower financial reporting, monitor key performance indicators and track operational and financial trends
- Design, develop and implement strategies for maximizing portfolio investment recoveries
- Prepare analysis and modeling of potential restructuring alternatives
- Conduct negotiation with various constituencies including financial sponsors, company management, other bank group members, and other lenders in the capital structure
- Coordinate and manage legal counsel and other external professionals, including consultants and financial advisors
- Prepare and present restructure/amendment/waiver memorandums
-The ideal candidate will have 8-15 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Leveraged finance underwriting and portfolio management
- Restructuring/turnaround/lender advisory or interim management
- Special situations investment banking (debt placements, refinancing or distressed M&A)
- Principal investing (e.g., private credit, high yield, private equity, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record from a top-tier undergraduate university
- Strong research, accounting and financial analysis skills, with the ability to build financial models, analyze financial statements, and interpret cash flow dynamics
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel)
- Ability to multi-task with proficiency at managing multiple large projects
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
Already a member? Sign In