Eugene, OR, USA | Leading Healthcare - Hospitals Company
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Job Description:66 people have viewed this job
1. Leads in a matrix-ed organization, collaborates with system leaders, and participates in system-wide groups (leadership teams, sub-committees, and/or councils) to identify and develop the PHMG operational, financial, and clinical strategies.May chair or co-chair a sub-committee and/or council.
2. Supports the goals and objectives of the PHMG Division Chiefs of Primary Care and Specialty Care, by leading community/network caregivers to achieve desired clinical performance, quality, safety and patient experience outcomes.
3. Works closely with the PHMG Chief Executive, Network Chief Executive; Community VPs/Directors, Division Chiefs, Provider Leads, PHMG Sys Medical Directors, network leaders and caregivers to identify network priorities, implement network initiatives, and to lead and ensure seamless PHMG integration with the communities and network networks of care.
4. Is jointly accountable with their dyad partner for community/network clinical and operational performance, regional P&L, quality, patient satisfaction, provider and caregiver engagement and other relevant performance measures.
5. Understands providers and caregivers needs for tools, technology and business intelligence.Acts as a spokesperson on behalf of network providers and caregivers.Facilitates the effective implementation in the network of any advances in tools, technology or intelligence.
6. Engages and inspires providers and caregivers in the network.Earns the support and trust of colleagues across all specialties.Integrates system-wide strategy with the network of care and day-to-day realities of caregivers in the network.
7. Serves as a network change agent in the development of a culture of compassion, safety, quality, performance and exceptional service.Seeks and insists upon a culture of measurable outcomes and accountability.
8. Maintains an awareness of federal, state and city regulations and Joint Commission standards. Leads providers and caregivers in the network to comply with policy and regulatory measures.
9. Contributes to the development of a system-wide physician leadership program.Cultivates the leadership talents of physicians and providers in the network and communities of care.
10. Hires and supervises the performance of community-based PHMG physicians and providers.
11. Informs system acquisition and merger strategy.Leads the integration of acquired groups into the network.
12. Possesses first hand appreciation of the needs and challenges of practicing providers by maintaining a clinical practice at a level agreed upon with PHMG Chief Executive.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
MD or DO from an accredited school.
Minimum of 10 years of progressive management experience is required in healthcare, with at least 3 years progressive leadership experience in a large multi-specialty medical group.
Experience in implementing evidence-based protocols into clinical practice.
Experience in multi-site, multi-specialty medical groups and integration delivery system.