Singapore, Singapore | Leading Information Technologies Company
Job Description:53 people have viewed this job
The key responsibility of the Vice President of Sales - APJ is to lead the Sales team to achieve aggressive growth objectives, and sustain the company’s leading position as a supplier of software and services to its targeted industry in the APJ region.
The VP must ensure that the company meets and exceeds its enterprise revenue, profitability and budgetary objectives by leveraging strategic planning, people management, enterprise sales, and customer relationship skills.
The new leader will lead a continued transformation of the Sales organization from a product focus to a truly consultative, solution-selling mindset and capability that increases the Company’s ability to drive value for its customers.
· Bachelor Degree (Engineering/Technical subject preferred).
· 20 years of sales experience with 5 years in a similar capacity.
·Proven track record of leading and motivating sales teams to consistently achieve aggressive Software sales growth across the APJ region, aligning sales organizations with the strategic business goals of the company.
· Extensive experience in Direct professional sales/ Enterprise Sales including C-level clients.
· Proven successes in devising winning strategies that achieve exceptional growth, through thorough market understanding coupled with experience in selling operational excellence Solutions in the region.
· Empathic leader, communicate will conviction and clarity whether working with senior executive team or internal organisation or customers. Collaborative andbuild strong relationships and trust across a very diverse cultural environment of customers and employees. Also demonstrate the personal flexibility to adapt and contribute new innovative thinking.
· Ability to go from macro and strategic to micro and tactical to drive Execution Excellence across direct and indirect teams. Focus on sales process discipline, focus and speed.
· Passion for growth, winning and excellence. Inspire team to exceed expectations and drive continuous change. Mental agility to deal with uncertainty and surprises in a fast changing environment.
· Experience working for a public traded American company. Strong communication skills and ability to drive outcomes internally working with multiple stakeholders in the US HQ. A Regional ambassador in Corporate.