VP-Clinical Service Line
Indianapolis, IN, USA | Ascension Healthcare
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
Operations / Production
Job Description:93 people have viewed this job
Responsible for leading the management of the clinical service lines. Acts as a strategic and operational resource. Interacts closely with practice operations of the appropriate service line and hospital leaders to ensure stability, growth and financial success.
- Serves as the liaison between the medical staff, offices, hospital management and leadership. Overall strategic goals are to exceed standards for quality, safety, access care alignment, and financial performance. Coordinates the use of human and financial resources to ensure the service line(s) operates efficiently, effectively, safely and timely. Manages contracts and service agreements associated with the service line(s).
- Evaluates, develops, and adapts the clinical and business processes of the clinical service line(s) to meet the ever changing healthcare environment and needs of patients and families.
- Develops and markets expanded and/or new services in response to innovation, technology, strategic developments or compensation consistent with the goals of the clinical service.
- Partners with other key departments to develop short and long range strategic plans for the service, operating and capital budgets, and an integrated strategic and financial plan for the service. Works with managed care and physician contracting staff to ensure best pricing and best physicians are in place.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required Master's degree preferred
- 7 years of experience required. 10 years of experience preferred. 5 years of leadership or management experience preferred.
Already a member? Sign In