VP/Director of Finance
Milwaukee, WI, USA | Leading HR / Recruitment Services Company
Industry:HR / Recruitment Services
Job Description:73 people have viewed this job
A Milwaukee based cutting edge Manufacturing company is recruiting for a new Director of Finance. As the Director of Finance you will be responsible for:
• Oversee all financial operations and direct corporate financial planning and structure.
• Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to the President and Board of Directors
• Oversee audit and tax functions, coordinate activities with outside audit firms and review firms performance.
• Prepare short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management and external parties.
• Develop financial goals and strategies consistent with those of the President’s growth and business plan for the organization.
• Work with lending institutions to provide financial needs of the business, including line of credit, EXIM financing, leases, etc.
• Dig into manual processes and find ways to automate and create more efficiencies
Seeking someone with at least 10 years of experience as a Finance leader or CFO in the Manufacturing Industry. For consideration please email your updated resume to Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
10+years of experience in a leadership role in Manufacture
Experience managing the banking relation
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.