Remote, OH, USA | MRI Software
Job Description:76 people have viewed this job
MRI Software is seeking a revenue-driven sales leader with a proven track record of leading sales teams to success. This role will be leading Business to Business sales professionals focused on generating new and recurring revenue through the sales and marketing of MRI’s recently acquired RentPayment solutions. Founded in 1999, the RentPayment business pioneered real estate payments with the industry’s first comprehensive payment platform for consumer rent. Today, the RentPayment platform serves some 2,900 clients across the U.S. multi-family, single-family, storage and HOA markets. The RentPayment, DuesPayment, and StorageRentPayment brands provide a feature rich suite of payment solutions, including resident rent payments and security deposits via web and mobile to landlords and property managers.
- Over 5 years of experience in sales leadership
- Ideally served in a Director of Sales or VP of Sales role at a high-growth technology organization ($10M-$70M+ in annual revenue) with experience selling SaaS/Fin-Tech solutions that grew by at least 50% during your tenure.
- Have hired, trained, managed a sales team of 8+ people
- Find comfort in a high-growth organization with the support and structure of a Parent company
- Energetic, charismatic leader who will stay on top of the team
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience selling a SaaS/Technology solution
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Already a member? Sign In