VP/Senior Manager - Regional Social Content & Operations
N/A, Singapore | Lazada
Industry:Internet / Online Media
Job Description:61 people have viewed this job
This role will be reporting to the Social Content & KOL Head, based in Singapore.
Lazada is looking for an individual who has the drive to launch social content project (livestream, short video, KOL) and build strategy across all ventures. This position sits in the Product Team, whose main goal is to incubate content creators onboarding to Lazada and increase E-commerce content volume on the platform. Based in Singapore, the Regional Product Operations team gets to work with the best of Alibaba Group’s technologies and learn from the world’s leading e-commerce leaders. The candidate should possess data analytical and outcome-oriented attitude, with strong mechanism designing skills, communication skills, to ensure the successful implementation and rollout of product features.
• Initiate and drive new content generating and distributing features related with E-commerce
• Strong awareness on content or social business in SEA, such as livestream and short video and social media community.
• Manage and evaluate asset allocation requests from countries, supporting countries’ strategy
• Develop detailed and well-thought-out operation plans to drive execution and coordinate between all stakeholders
• Monitor the performance content assets on platform across all ventures
• Build and maintain reports, drawing conclusions and insights based on analysis, to support business understand and direction
• Set up process and governance across multiple functions and countries within the organization to run operations smoothly
• Responsible to deliver media content & KOL’s measured KPIs and continuously improve the performance
• At least 3 years of work experience, ideally in eCommerce, media content industry or consulting
• Hands-on experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders
• Detailed-oriented and good communication skills with willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment
• Strong analytical skills and proven ability of data-driven decision-making
• Can-do, independent attitude with open mindset
• Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluent in English.
Already a member? Sign In