Web Technology and Execution – Director
Woonsocket, RI, USA | CVS Health
Industry:Healthcare - Hospitals
IT / Information Technology
Job Description:74 people have viewed this job
At CVS Health, we are a health care innovation company focused on helping people on their path to better health and are looking for innovative marketing leaders who think big and push boundaries to drive business results.
This critical position will lead the web strategy and drive the roadmap for the CVS Caremark web marketing ecosystem. You will manage a team of website product owners and authors to build innovative experiences and capabilities that will increase awareness, drive growth, and improve engagement/conversion across our web properties.
You’ll partner cross-functionally with content, design, UX, vendors, internal/external agencies, and engineering teams to deliver best in class client centric web experiences that bring our brands to life. You will focus on building innovative and new capabilities, scalable experiences, roadmaps, and new digital experiences for both B2B and B2C web properties based on data and client / member needs. This role will be accountable for the performance of CVS Caremark web properties with a focus on business growth, brand awareness and conversions.
-Own and drive a strategy and roadmap for the CVS Caremark web properties. Create a 1–3 year vision for the web channel to deliver maximum business impact across CVS Caremark
-Collaborate with cross-functional partners in strategic marketing, content Marketing, Demand Generation and Sales to drive and ensure strategic goal alignment across roadmaps.
-Identify and champion investment opportunities to transform our web ecosystem and build capabilities for growth and scale
-Partner with cross functional teams to build engaging customer experiences that improve engagement and conversion and integrate across the CVS Health enterprise
-Create and execute a personalization strategy to drive member and client experience supporting multiple personas and sales and marketing efforts.
-Create customized B2B digital experience that support the sales cycles
-Build a data-driven organization with expertise, tools, reporting and processes to inform and drive experiments and conversion tests across our portfolio of websites.
-Partner with Analytics partners to define web KPIs to increase the business impact of Caremark web properties and ensure data-driven approach to evolving the Caremark web experiences.
-Continually benchmark other B2B and B2C companies and understand forward-looking web marketing industry trends & B2B client purchasing behavior.
-Continually benchmark other B2C healthcare companies and understand forward-looking web marketing industry trends & member behavior.
-Mentor, develop and empower a team, provide support to their work and acceleration to their career growth
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
-10+ years of experience leading web strategy
– Experience in working with agencies
– Leadership in driving critical thinking for impactful digital experiences, initiating customer insight studies, channel efficacy reports, roadmap planning, stakeholder management, and steering committee leadership. You’ve been accountable for business results and exceeded them on the web
– Sophisticated knowledge of Web analytics tools, A/B and multivariate testing and a track record of educating business partners as to their efficacy and utility
– Expertise in Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Target, responsive/adaptive design, Site templates, Site releases, Adobe Tag Manager, Adobe Analytics, technical and content SEO, SEM, web QA and domain/url management
– Strong technical understanding and comfort working closely and collaboratively with technology teams on content-managed web systems, including familiarity with key technologies and capabilities: Content management systems (such as Adobe Experience Manager), SEO, demand generation, personalization, measurement
– Strong leadership and extensive people management experience; ability to effectively balance efficiency, production of high-quality work, and creating a fun, engaging and inclusive team environment
– A strong leader with the ability to communicate your vision, strategy, business cases, and roadmap to influence and advocate in a complex, global, and matrixed organization.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (HS Diploma + 4 years of relevant experience) required.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Already a member? Sign In