Wholesale Credit Project Manager - VP
Plano, TX, USA | J.P. Morgan
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:112 people have viewed this job
• Very strong end-to-end project management skills from business case development through implementation.
• Ability to build consultative relationships with senior management, becoming a trusted partner for thinking strategically about the risk management organization and within the broader context of the overall JP Morgan Chase strategy.
• Strong experience in analyzing and transforming operating models to improve efficiency and effectiveness through technology enhancements, process re-engineering, policy, governance and organization structure.
• Project planning and analysis – including detailed project plans, documenting scope and business requirements, detailing issues & problems; drafting business and technical data flows
•Very strong critical and creative thinking skills with ability to synthesize complex data to develop business insights, fact base analysis and hypotheses to solve complex problems.
• Strong people-managements skills. Resource allocation to meet evolving book of work, as well as performance management.
7-10 years experience in the financial industry preferred
5 year experience managing a team preferred
· BA/BS degree required
· Ability to identify improvement to current processes and achieve efficiencies
· Ability to solve problems creatively while working in a dynamic and challenging environment
· Strong understanding of financial products, across Fixed Income and Credit specifically TCP
· Strong understanding of the drivers and measures of credit risk
· Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to summarize information for and report to senior management