Wireless Power Senior Architect
Santa Clara Valley, CA, USA | Apple
Job Description:137 people have viewed this job
In particular, we are looking for a senior leader with strong system architecture skills.The range of tasks for this position should be supported by both deep and broad expertise in signals and systems, system modelling and simulation, signal processing, communications.Background inpower electronics and inductively coupled wireless power systems is helpful but not required.Augmenting this expertise should be industrial experience working with cross-functional partners to achieve a shared vision, performing as a technical lead providing guidance and coordination for a team with deep expertise as well as organizing both short- and long-range tasks culminating in an end-to-end system implementation.
Deep expertise in most or all of the following:
o wireless communications, signals and systems, control systems
o system-level simulation (Cadence, Matlab, Python,…)
Experience in power electronics and wireless power is helpful
Technical leadership for large and complex projects
Developing and exercising cross-functional partnerships
• Formulate possible architectures to support our wireless power vision.
• Develop a project plan to bring the architecture from concept to prototype to delivery to mass production.
• Gather relevant information from cross-functional partners to understand how the architecture could properly function within the wider system.Develop a list of system-level constraints.
• Work with team to develop and simulate each piece of the architecture, develop requirements and specifications; ensure those specifications are met under a practical range of tolerances and errors.
• Guide the team in the development of necessary algorithms, state-transition diagrams/flowcharts and analysis for each regime of operation.
Education & Experience
• PhD required
Already a member? Sign In