Minneapolis, MN, USA | Computershare
Operations / Production
Job Description:57 people have viewed this job
We give you a world of potential
Computershare Corporate Trust is built on a foundation of “Trust Makes it Work” – expertise, relationships, and innovation you can trust. When you join this dynamic team as a Work Director 2, you will enjoy a career, teamwork, flexibility and leadership you can trust to help accelerate your personal and professional goals.
Corporate Trust is a market leader with decades of experience as a provider of trustee and sophisticated agency services for private and public companies, investment bankers, asset managers as well as governments and institutions. We offer a wide range of services that fulfil our clients with a best-in-class reputation built on our high-touch approach to client service we are looking for people to join us and be a part of our exciting future as one of the top corporate trust firms in North America.
Do you bring trusted experience to Computershare Corporate Trust? Do your excellent time management skills, strong customer relationship building experience, and ability to train a staff and provide feedbackwithin the Director lines of business?
If you have the skills, passion and drive to be part of something truly amazing, and enjoy being part of a diverse team, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A role you will love
We are a global business with an entrepreneurial spirit, and we are proud of that. What that comes with is a fast-paced, technology-focused environment so you will be deadline-driven with the ability to adapt quickly and embrace the pace of change we often work at. You will also be the individual ensuring that the unit's work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating and monitoring the daily activities of less senior team members.
As a Work Director 2, you will be responsible for reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work amongst the team to meet deadlines and goals. You will also have responsibility monitoring work in progress and adjusting as needed.
Some of your key responsibilities may include:
- Supporting company with building strong customer relationships along with strong risk mitigating in a compliance-driven culture
- Being accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable organization policies and procedures
- Appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations while providing timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues
- Placing emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation and making sound risk decisions within the business unit's compliance program requirements
What will you bring to the role?
- As you’ve probably gathered by now, we are looking for somebody with a real passion for maintaining a compliant work environment to achieve success.
Other key skills required for the role include:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in one or a combination of the following: operations, customer interaction, production or general office environment demonstrated through work or in lieu of military experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience including training and providing performance feedback to staff/managers
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills and the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and distribute complex work
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 14,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 40,000 clients. At Computershare, it’s more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere.
Rewards designed for you
- Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you’ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
- Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
- Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
- Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
- Employee Discounts. We’ve partnered with other organizations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
- Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
- Compensation. $20-24 per hour.
A Diverse and Inclusive Place to Work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers’ needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We’ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
Already a member? Sign In