Workday Customer Base Sales Executive (TOLA)
Virtual, USA | Alight Solutions
Functions:IT / Information Technology
Job Description:56 people have viewed this job
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are re-imagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alight Solutions Is Looking For A Workday Large Enterprise Customer Base Sales Executive
TOLA As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Payroll & Cloud business group within Alight Solutions. As a Large Enterprise Customer Base Sales Executive, you will be responsible for selling Alight’s HCM Phase X Cloud Deployment and Application Management Services to Workday’s existing customers.This is a role for a person with strong organizational skills and with a real desire to learn and grow in an expanding area of Alight’s business.
Your Impact as a Workday Large Enterprise Customer Base Sales Executive at Alight -
- Develops and executes successful targeted territory development plans to help achieve or exceed growth, revenue, and margin targets.
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals based on selling HCM Phase X Cloud Deployments and Application Management Services
- Work with Solutions team to create new sales/solution slides
- Develops and manages all phases of the business development cycle including managing proposal negotiations, the statement-of-work, and completion of all contract details.
- Regularly attends trade shows and conferences to promote and educate prospective clients on the benefits of Workday solutions.
- Collects and communicates market intelligence on products/services, incorporates it into sales client planning process, and shares it with other key stakeholders within Alight Solutions.
- Regarded as a thought leader, staying current with new trends and developments within this area of expertise.
- Recommends changes and improvements to organizational processes and procedures.
- Keeps abreast of updates and changes to the technology and applies this appropriately in sales strategy and execution.
- Manages relationships with various Workday partners including Workday Sales Account Executives, Regional Sales Directors, and Customer Success Managers.
- Promotes HCM Phase X Cloud Deployments and Application Management Services within Alight Solutions and mines existing client relationships across practice areas
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Demonstrated selling success/sales track record and sales management success
- Ability to sell value of solutions
- Proven experience in building and developing senior client relationships
- Ability to apply the firm's positioning and brand strategy to all aspects of business development effort
- Conducts oneself as a leader of a team, maximizing the team's performance by understanding the various work styles of others and their roles on the team.
- Embraces entrepreneurial and creative spirit in work through recognizing and capitalizing on opportunities to help with growth and expansion of the organization.
- Demonstrates strong client-facing skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and information and to respond promptly and effectively to all inquiries.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, to handle multiple tasks and to adapt to frequent changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong functional knowledge of various components of the Workday technology, including core HCM, Payroll, Talent, Financials, and other areas.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Already a member? Sign In