Workday Finance Senior Consultant
Singapore, Singapore | Alight Solutions
Functions:Financial Services Professional
Job Description:110 people have viewed this job
Primarily responsible for ensuring timely and quality execution of client deliverables and consulting with clients on Workday projects. Possesses a broad understanding of cross functional touch points and their impacts within the Workday system to effectively develop solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or clients. Consults without supervision on complex projects, and/or lead Medium Enterprise or Large Enterprise projects depending on domain area(s) specialty. Participates in client sales meetings as Subject Matter Expert.
- Independently consults with external clients and participates in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment for Workday Financials application by developing solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or clients.
- Effectively leads small to large client deliverables from start to finish across multiple, concurrent projects utilizing Alight’s quality standards and consulting methodology.
- Integrates with other areas across Alight and functions to provide a complete solution.
- Consults on impact of decisions to operating post-implementation and downstream systems.
- Manages self and team member(s) work to project scope, timeline, risk and budget.Coordinates with others when applicable.
- Listens to client request, assesses actual client need, provides subjective matter expertise, proposes alternatives, and recommends solution(s). Depending on scope of project, may coach team members to execute same.
- Frequently discusses, and can articulate to clients, lessons learned from previous client experience, Workday best practices as well as Alight's Point of View. Depending on scope of project, may coach team members to execute same.
- Manages client expectations.
- Proactively identifies trouble spots for client and recommends solutions.
- Significantly contributes to the development of internal resources via mentoring, coaching, and directing work.
- Participates in and may lead internal business initiatives to assist the organization in building our Alight brand and collateral, including but not limited to internal domain groups, chats and training.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding and champions project methodology and Alight best practices.
- Participates in building the Alight Brand by participating in Workday ecosystem product groups/chats and contributes advanced thinking and sharing of ideas within the ecosystem.
- Becomes an expert in the Workday product suite with a broad-based knowledge of human capital management or financials, while also being able to architect solutions within specific area(s).
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert in functional/technical area.
- Develops working relationships with other members of project team and management as well as external clients. Shares knowledge and information through regular communications and facilitation.
- Uses strong presentation, communication, listening and consultative skills to guide and drive discussions.
- Participates in client sales meetings, assisting with collateral creation where needed.
- Creates work estimates and solutions for small to large bodies of work.
Additional Job Description
- Manages a team(s) responsible for ensuring timely execution of ongoing client deliverables and consulting with clients on services for a small to medium client.
- Develops solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains for client.
- Provides a proactive interface between the external clients and the internal staff to ensure effective coordination and delivery of Workday projects
- Directs the work of others aligned to the client to meet client and deal model needs
- Manages implementation team, forecast and control implementation effort
- Oversees overall team delivery, ensuring on time and quality delivery
- Ensures team follows documented processes
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Already a member? Sign In