Workday Reporting Senior Consultant - Cloud Deployment Solutions
Virtual, USA | Alight Solutions
Functions:Consulting - IT
Job Description:55 people have viewed this job
As a leading provider of human capital solutions, we help our clients and their people navigate the complexity of health, wealth and HR. We combine data-driven, consumer-centered technology with personalized care and service to deliver a superior customer experience. Our dedicated colleagues across 28 global centers help 23 million people and their 11 million family members simplify work and life, both now and in the future. At Alight, we are reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Location: Atlanta, GA or Lincolnshire, IL preferred.Virtual will be considered for candidates with superior qualifications.
As a Workday Reporting Senior Consultant, a typical day will include the following:
- Manage the successful and on-schedule completion of Workday reporting activities and deliverables throughout the project life cycle
- Focus on strategy, scope, risk, escalations, staffing and budget
- Ensure adherence to Cloud Deployment Solutions (CDS) reporting methodology and best practices
- Train and mentor less experienced team members
- Engage on multiple concurrent projects
- Facilitate client discussions on reporting requirements, methodology and testing
- Adhere to Alight Cloud Deployment Solutions (CDS) reporting methodology and best practices
- Supervise team through execution of reporting deliverables
- Analyze risk and seek preventative measures
- Perform research on reporting issues, identify root cause, and implement corrective measures
- Contribute to the enhancement and maintenance of internal reporting tools; recognize business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision
- Demonstrate ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Answer all inquiries on a timely basis
- Understand priorities and request help and support when needed
- Follow through on tasks and commitments; demonstrate strong work ethic and set an example for others
- Exchange information with appropriate people to complete work and keep information confidential as needed
- Train and mentor less experienced team members
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Keep Project Manager informed on project escalations
- Complete all required Knowledge Bytes to maintain Workday certification
- Participate in internal training, Workday Wednesdays and other events that help share knowledge across the practice
- Can effectively manage the activities and deliverables of a team
- Quick learner and motivated to understand various technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage fluctuating workloads
- Passion for data accuracy and completeness
- Resourceful and has great attention to detail
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment towards the job and goals of the organization
- Ability and willingness to train and mentor other team members
- Can work in a fast-paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment
- Ability to handle multiple high priority activities concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Accepts and adapts to change
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
- 5+ years of experience in HRIS field
- Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Experience in reporting for Workday preferred
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Successful completion of the Workday HCM Services Core or currently Workday HCM Certified
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test.You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law.In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Already a member? Sign In