2016 Consulting Rankings
2016 Consulting Rankings
No one went to school to become a thought leader, but those who attend this webinar will walk away ready to establish their own brand of thought leadership. Thought leadership can help you bolster your executive presence, increase your business' impact, and even grow revenue. In this session, Peter Winick, CEO of Thought Leadership Leverage, will share how to develop and execute your own thought leadership strategy. You'll learn:
- What thought leadership is (and is not)
- How to develop thought leadership in your network and establish your personal brand
- The steps to take to successfully execute your thought leadership strategy
- How to leverage your thought leadership to boost your business
Peter Winick is the founder and CEO of Thought Leadership Leverage. For the past two decades he has helped individuals and organizations build and grow revenue streams through designing and growing their thought leadership platforms as well as acting as a guide and advisor for increasing business to business sales of thought leadership products.
His clients come from a diverse set of backgrounds and specialties. They include New York Times bestselling business book authors, members of the Speakers’ Hall of Fame, recipients of the Thinkers50 award, CEOs of public and privately held companies, and academics at prestigious institutions such as Yale, Wharton, Dartmouth, and London School of Business.
Peter has built his career and Thought Leadership Leverage to serve the needs of these individuals and others like them. Specifically he uses his entrepreneurial experience and spirit along with a passion for using relationships to leverage growth to help:
- CEOs, business owners, and internal practice leaders looking to grow revenue, revitalize marketing, and improve customer experience through applying the principles of thought leadership;
- Other business leaders and experts seeking to build out their ideas into a platform so they can launch content and products to create a lasting impact in various companies around the globe; and,
- “Traditional” thought leaders who want to build or grow their practice, increase their effectiveness in content creation and marketing as well as extend their reach into existing and new clients.
Peter uses a combination of art, science, logic, focus, passion, and creativity to transform a thought leader’s great ideas into a platform and practice so they can effectively reach business leaders and executives to serve them the tools they and their organizations need.