Ivy Exec
49 W38th Street, Floor 12A New York NY 10016
Customer Support 1 (888) 551-3444 Toll Free
Customer Support (212) 431-3969
Elena Bajic
2006

The 2016 Best Consulting
Companies To Work For

No thanks, minimize please
2016 Consulting Rankings

Secrets of the Hidden Job Market

March 19, 2020

Secrets of the Hidden Job Market

5 key shifts that will get you out of the jobseeker trap, landing dream roles, and finally earning what you're worth. 

80% of all roles never make it a job posting. And if you're still stuck chasing after the remaining 20%, blasting out resumes and waiting for HR and recruiters to return your call, you stand to waste an average of 4 YEARS in job search limbo over the course of your career. 

Does this sound like a winning strategy?

It's time to stop chasing windmills and tap into the wellspring of opportunity known as the hidden job market. In this dynamic, paradigm-shifting webinar, you'll learn:

- How to generate a steady stream of fresh, high level career opportunities without blasting out resumes, endlessly following up with recruiters and HR, or engaging in the thousand other low-ROI activities most jobseekers consider to be just a part of getting ahead. 

- How to turn your expertise into a scarce commodity which gets employers off the fence and making offers quickly (even if you're currently in transition or dealing with some other "red flag" in your recent history). 

- How to command a premium asking price. Stop basing future earnings on the limitations of past roles, and move as quickly and decisively towards owning the price points that respect your excellence and contributions TODAY.  

- How to systematize and scale your efforts so that 3 hours per week generates more hiring activity than 30+ hours chasing roles on job boards and networking.  

- How to bring abundance and choice back into your career, and end the cycle of compromise and downwards negotiation most jobseekers engage in every day. 

About Presenter:

Anish Majumdar is an executive career coach who specializes in helping people generate opportunities with real meaning and impact. He is amongst the Top 1% of Career Experts on LinkedIn. As a former journalist and film/tv actor, he has struggled with entering completely new fields, communicating what sets you apart, and playing the “hidden game” of getting ahead- and knows the transformative benefits that are unleashed when you do. Check out his career videos at HelloAnish.com, and connect with him on LinkedIn to receive daily career tips and advice.

Other recorded classes that you might like

How Strong is Your Brand?

Presented by Valerie Sokolosky

What is your search goal?

Presented by Pat Drew

Troubleshooting Your Job Search

Presented by Caroline Ceniza-Levine