2016 Consulting Rankings
Conflict is inevitable in organizations. But the nasty, damaging behaviors that come with a disagreement? Those you can avoid.
When a conflict arises, it's an opportunity to collaborate and achieve greater results than anything you could've accomplished alone. You have the power to build a better environment for everyone—and tap into the collective creativity of your team.
In this webinar, you will:
- Explore five empowering principles that transform conflict into collaboration.
- Understand three roles we unconsciously play that create drama.
- Recognize power dynamics that affect conflicts in the office.
- Learn how to diagnose what's happening in a conflict and remedy the situation.
- Define tactics for transforming interpersonal dynamics into a more positive orientation.
Dr. Susan Bernstein specializes in guiding emerging and established leaders to navigate challenges and obstacles at work, and helping them to boost their confidence and elevate their leadership. She’s worked with mid- to senior-level leaders at companies like Accenture, Google, Intel, ZS, McKinsey, Pacific Gas & Electric, and Wells Fargo. She brings her clients a blend of strategic and psychological insights, with her combination of an MBA from UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and a PhD in Mind-Body Psychology from the Santa Barbara Graduate Institute. As a veteran of demanding leadership roles at companies including Intel, Accenture, and Franklin-Covey, she understands the pressures to perform and supports her clients with wisdom and empathy. You’ll find her find her thought leadership in publications including Fast Company, The Huffington Post, and Psychology Today.