FAQ: Getting Started
- How do I join Ivy Exec?
- I just registered, why can't I log-in?
- I signed up with a promotion code, how come I just noticed a charge on my card?
- How do I apply for jobs on Ivy Exec?
- I signed up through a promotion but my account is Basic and I can't apply to all of the jobs, what do I do?
- What are the benefits of becoming a member of Ivy Exec's network of highly qualified professionals?
- What is the cost of becoming an Ivy Exec member?
How do I join Ivy Exec?
To get started on Ivy Exec, choose a membership level on our Registration Page, fill out the required fields, and submit. Both Basic and All Access Membership applicants have to upload a resume/CV (not bio) to be reviewed by an Ivy Exec recruiter. Note: this resume needs to be in English. Once your resume has been approved, you will receive an email notification and can now log-in. You will be able to change or update your resume and profile after you login.
I just registered, why can't I log-in?
To log-in, registrants must first be approved. Ivy Exec's recruiting team performs a rigorous screening of our applicant's resumes before approving them for membership. Usually the approval process takes 24-48 hours, but sometimes longer when we experience a high-volume of applicants.
I signed up with a promotion code, how come there is a charge on my card?
When you create an All Access account we run a credit card verification to ensure that you entered the correct credit card number. In some cases, your bank will place a temporary hold on the amount in question for a 48 hour period. After the 48 hour period, the funds are released back into your account.
Please note: the funds never leave your bank. This is a policy of your bank and is not related to Ivy Exec. If you do not see the funds released within a reasonable time period, please Contact Us and we will assist you in the matter.
How do I apply for jobs on Ivy Exec?
If you are an All Access member, once you find the job opportunity you are interested in you can apply in three easy steps!
- View the full description of the job opportunity you are interested in applying for.
- Click the Apply button.
- Make sure your resume is attached. Make any modifications you wish to the message. Then click the Send button.
You will receive confirmation once the job application has been sent.
To protect the privacy of our employers, Ivy Exec cannot disclose any information that companies choose not to publish in their job postings.
I signed up through a promotion but my account is Basic and I can't apply to all of the jobs, what do I do?
What might have happened is that there was no credit card entered along with the promotional code during registration. To activate your promotional code after you are already a member, click on the "All Access Membership Upgrade" button in the top left corner of your Dashboard (your Dashboard is your homepage after you log in to your Ivy Exec account). Enter the promotion code, put in the required information, and click "Submit". Your account will be upgraded instantly.
What are the benefits of becoming a member of Ivy Exec's highly qualified network of professionals?
Ivy Exec is a unique resource that gives professionals all the tools and information needed to find their next top tier job opportunity.
- Collected from top tier employers
- Pre-screened to ensure they are appropriate for the high caliber professionals in our database
- Aggregated and organized in our searchable database
- Access to webinars
- Receive industry updates and intelligence
- Personalized job alerts
- Career Support Services
What is the cost of becoming an Ivy Exec member?
Basic Membership is free and it offers you limited access to the jobs we have on our website. If you want access to all the jobs we offer and our professional development content you can sign up for All Access Membership at a level that is right for you:
- 1 month - $42
- 3 months - $105 - save 18%
- 6 months - $166 - save 34%
- 12 months - $254 - save 50%
All membership packages auto-renew at the end of the pay period.
To speak to an Ivy Exec representative, please Contact Us