Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Did you know that Forbes has ranked The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC) as one of America’s Best Mid-Size Employers and the Muse ranks DTCC #76 for firms hiring during the pandemic? DTCC has continued to fill, on average, 65 positions each month, of which 2-3 are at an executive level. Additionally, the current environment has not affected the firm’s pipeline programs for interns and early career individuals, with the intake being higher than ever before.
DTCC is a leading post-trade infrastructure provider to the securities industry. They stand at the center of global trading activity, processing trillions of dollars of securities transactions on a daily basis. In fact, in 2019, the total value of securities processed by DTCC was $2.15 quadrillion. The firm advances industry-leading solutions that help secure and shape the future growth and development of the global financial marketplace. This video shows how DTCC meets the needs of the ever-evolving financial sector.
Not only does DTCC play an important role in keeping the markets functioning, they have also won a number of awards for being a great place to work including:
- Forbes 2020 – The Best Employers for Diversity
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation 2020 – Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Forbes 2019 – America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
DTCC teams are small and cross-functional, providing exposure to many different areas, and offering great opportunities to learn and grow within the firm. The organization’s global workforce brings together individuals from different cultures and backgrounds and represents a range of life experiences. This diversity provides the firm with a strategic advantage in the marketplace – Embracing the unique perspectives of our employees and fostering an inclusive culture enhances the firm’s capacity to innovate, adapt to change and create effective solutions that meet the evolving needs of market participants around the world.
DTCC strives to continuously evolve as an organization to deliver new and increasing value to clients. Here are a few examples of initiatives that are taking DTCC to the next level:
- DTCC’s Business Transformation Office is driving the enterprise toward the Agile methodology at every turn. They’re promoting the benefits of Agile across the business and helping to transform each team to an agile way of thinking and working.
- The firm’s Business Architecture team is re-imagining processes throughout the business. They’re going from department to department to understand current processes, data map them, and then re-imagine and re-architect them to increase efficiency and optimize technology and processes for the future.
- The IT team is in the process of migrating from Mainframes to the Cloud. This entails re-writing millions of lines of code in Java. The firm is also creating Application programming Interfaces (APIs) so clients have access to real-time data and user-friendly dashboards.
Do you want to join a great team that makes a difference in the financial marketplace? One of the ways DTCC engages potential candidates is through monthly virtual sessions to discuss culture, career opportunities and timely market events. They’d love you for you to join them in an upcoming session to get to know them better. If you’d like to attend any of future sessions, look for our announcements on LinkedIn, Glassdoor and DTCC’s career site. Of course, you can also skip ahead and check out current job openings on the Ivy Exec platform to see how you can take your career and DTCC to the next level.